Why You Should Work At CYE
Cultivate Your Essence is a private practice dedicated to helping women foster a healthy relationship with themselves in order to improve their overall mental health. Our mission is to hold space & accountable for our clients to live their absolute best life through fostering a healthy relationship with self first. This is created through developing a sisterhood of women that recognize the collective mindset of being their sister’s keeper through intentional support, encouragement and unity in self-love.
The CYE Therapist
We are seeking highly qualified therapists that are representative of the clientele we serve. We want clinicians to join our group who values clinical excellence when providing treatment and wellness services. Ideal candidates are clinicians who are passionate about working with women, especially those within BIPOC communities. This position is designed for psychotherapists who values responsive & detailed communication, integrity, authenticity and who can work both independently and collaboratively with those within our practice. In addition, therapists would display patience within the realm of building their caseload and beginning the credentialing process as well.
What We Require:
- Current State of Illinois or Georgia license as a LPC, LCPC, LCSW, LMFT & PsyD
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and complete notes in a timely manner
- Caseloads will start small, with the opportunity to grow into a full-time position
- Prior private practice experience is a plus, but not required
- Hold a minimum caseload of 15 clients per week
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible hours and schedule
- Collaborative environment
- Ability to work remotely
- Paid training opportunities
- Quarterly Team Bonding/Self-care Activities
- Individual & Group Supervision
Think this is the practice for you to flourish and thrive?
Send over your resume and/or CV to HR@cultivateyouressence.com
Also, be sure to complete the online application so we can be sure this would be good fit.